There are 9 early childhood education centres in and around Mt Cook.
Click on the yellow sunflower locator pins for details of each centre.
N.B. Moriah Kindergarten’s locator pin is barely visible beneath Barnardoes Early Learning Centre’s locator pin, both are on Webb Street. Enlarge the map to see the hidden locator pins.
Roughly north to south / west to east, the childcare centres are:
- Barnardoes Early Learning Centre (Webb St)
- Moriah Kindergarten (Webb St)
- Mount Cook Preschool (Tory St, behind Mt Cook School)
- Kākāpō Kids (Hopper St)
- PolyHigh Community Childcare (on Wellington High / Massey Campus)
- Te Kāinganui (Tasman St)
- St Mark’s Preschool (Dufferin Street by the Basin Reserve)
- Capital Kids Cooperative (Hugh St)
- Newtown Kindergarten (Hospital Rd)